School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
is there a marathon on?? or are you watching it online??
I’m marathoning it on Netflix.
So I’m assuming he won.
Well, there’s nothing for him to have won. These bloodied antlers aren’t the result of a fight. See, deer lose their antlers and grow new ones every year. When they grow new antlers, the new antlers are covered in a fine, fuzzy skin called velvet. When the time comes for the antlers to stop growing and become hard and sharp, the velvet becomes very uncomfortable and the deer rub their antlers on rough surfaces like trees to scrape it off.
Because antler is bone, and because the velvet that helps them grow is very blood-rich, bucks who have recently shed their velvet look very gory! Not to worry though, this is all perfectly natural and soon the dead skin and blood will go away and leave behind a magnificent set of mature antlers, just in time for the autumn mating season.
deers metal as fuck
BOOK 3 FINALE GIVEAWAY
Snag an Avatar parody shirt in this giveaway that ends on Friday night (10PM EST) in celebration of the Book 3 finale! If you don’t win, you can always buy a shirt at any time here.
How To Enter
1. Follow RachaelMakesShirts on Tumblr
2. Reblog this post on your main blog and mention which one you want to win!
The giveaway ends on Friday, August 22 at 10 PM EST. The winner will be chosen at random, and I’ll contact them via the Tumblr Ask box. After a winner has been announced, they have 72 hours to respond before I choose another winner.
It all ends tomorrow! Enter while you can!
would love a fire ferrets one!
Little Girl Plays on Gentle Giant Tibetan Mastiff ** video **
I CNA’T WACTH THIS
BEN IS MY BABY
NO EMBARRASSMENT FOR HIM PLEAS;E AND THANKS
I love Leslie Knope. I loooove Leslie.
"Because she’s the kind of person who uses favors to help other people."
Omg Twilight guy.
IS THIS THE FLU EPISODE
Yes it is. Beautiful.
AND THEN HE PROCEEDS TO BE BLOWN AWAY BY HER
I SHIP IT
"I can’t let you do this."
/Ben lets her do it
I love everything about Parks and Rec. I love all the characters, Leslie and Ann’s friendship, the tight-knit friendship the group has, how motivational and positive the show is, how funny it continues to be. I love this show.
BEN WYATT IS THE BIGGEST SOFTIE UNDERNEATH HIS INITIAL JERKISHNESS.
Marauders Appreciation Week [5/7] - One Rivalry
The three Black daughters were inseparable as children, but the Wizarding War broke families apart without discrimination. Andromeda’s marriage to a Muggleborn cracked deep fractures in their sisterhood. Bellatrix, the eldest, went mad with the belief that pureblood supremacy must be imposed. Andromeda, the middle sister, tried to put as much distance as possible between herself and the bloodshed. All the while, Narcissa, the youngest, only wanted to keep her family together. As a trio, the Black sisters had intelligence, power, and cunning. Apart, the filthy war would ruin them all.